Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Day 10

Feels like I didn't get much done today although I was there from 10am 'til 3pm... I painted all of the woodwork in upstairs hall though and that's just slow and time consuming. Unfortunately it will almost definately need a second coat too! :P Also did start painting the walls in upstairs landing; the paint is a lot whiter than I imagined but I think it will still be nice :) as the skirtings etc are a very light browny/beigey colour. Sounds gross lol but it looks okay! :)

This afternoon Adam & his dad moved all of the boxes that are packed so far and the futon and rocking chair over to the house so there's some room for more packing to be done now! :)

Tonight though I just want to tidy up a bit, I'm so pooped tonight! Think it's probably cos of my long day yesterday! Also I dozed off on the couch after dinner tonight and Kathryn woke me up about 5/10 minutes later so I woke up groggy and even sleepier!

Tomorrow will be doing more of the same I think..... probably some sanding on the stairs too ::) as would like to get the stairs all painted before my parents come cos my dad will hopefully be putting the carpet in this weekend!! :)

Anyhoo, not much excitement today! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Sami | from Chubby Cheeks