Today I dropped the kids off at Joan's house at about 11ish, then walked over to the other house for half past 11. I just spent a few hours cleaning up - moving boxes out of the middle of the room where Adam & his dad dumped them, sweeping, mopping and then scrubbing the floors in the kitchen and living room. I didn't get as much done as I'd hoped, but was still pretty productive. :) I set an alarm for two o'clock so that I know when I had to start getting organized, planning to leave the house at half past two. When the alarm went off I'd just finished the kitchen floor though and switched off the alarm and left, and I was half way back to Joan's house when I realized that I had meant to stay 'til half past!!
Just kept going anyway and had a cuppa with her :) the kids had a lovely time at her house too which is good!
Hoping to go over to the house after the kids are in bed tonight at 8ish and see if we can get some more cleaning & painting done before my parents arrive at 11 off of the late boat.
Probably won't be on much this weekend as going to spend all waking hours helping my parents over there!!!
Then my internet will be disconected on the 17th I'm so sad!!!
I also cleaned the kids room this morning, putting away all of the random bits of lego/books/ balls that we found all over the place, so going to go and pack some things in there now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment