Saturday, 6 February 2010

Day 5 part 2 :)

Despite feeling very deflated and unmotivated, Adam and I went over to the house last night at about 8 - his dad gave us a lift over since I'm still car-less, and we moaned a bit about the gloss paint being the wrong colour etc, and hummed and hawed about what to do, then finally decided to do the kitchen. I hadn't even started on the kitchen yet but between us, from about 8.30 to 10.45, we did it all!! :) As it turned out, the colours we had chosen were almost identical to the colours that were there, so it was really just to freshen it up a bit, but it meant we didn't have to do two coats at all, and it went really well! Looks lovely too, much brighter and cleaner than it was.

So I'm feeling MUCH better now than I was yesterday afternoon!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Sami | from Chubby Cheeks