Anyway I walked over to the house this morning and painted the second layer of skirting in Alexander's room and sanded the woodwork in the bathroom ready for gloss... and that's all I really did... took a couple of hours and then had to walk back for munchkin at 12.30.
Had intentions to pack a bit this afternoon but after hanging up a bunch of laundry on my clothes horse (5 days 'til my tumble drier ) and tidying the living room it was time for a cuppa so haven't done any packing yet!!! Gonna pack some of the kitchen appliances that we rarely use (like waffle irons etc) so at least I've done SOMETHING this afternoon!!!
Adam's not going out tonight as he'd planned - he's going out on Wednesday instead. so I think we'll go and paint the bathroom skirting and the ceiling in our bedroom which needs another coat... so that's them out of the way at least! Tomorrow I have a full day in the house, with Cheryl coming in the morning for a few hours too, so hoping to finish Alexander's room and start Kathryn's!!! Can't wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment